2011年5月23日

Jealousy *


I'm sad NOW ; I feel wanna crying
This is the way I feel = (



Nothing has been said in front of you,but in fact I know I get hurt
In fact, you know I'm not happy,right?
you asked me : What happend? But i still keeping say nothing
In fact, I have something; I want to tell you but thought  .. forget it! Not say
Honey, I actually jealous; I'm really jealous
I always told myself : Come on, they are just friends only
I hope myself do not be so selfish to hide, do not jealous you with her
But i can't ; cause i told you before
* you just belong to me; I won't like have someone pestering you *

 HOney, I'm sorry! Forgive I was so selfish girl ):
I know this is very selfish; but I'm sorry I'm selfish
Because they find you ; I will feel worry / fear
I'm worried that you leave me
I worry that you'll love them/her
I am worried that I would really worry about





Honey seriously
 * I'm jealousy You with Her *

沒有留言: