2011年5月11日

Mood___")

Yesterday occur something let i get hurt and feel so wronged..
After send honey back home,I'm driving car alone going back home...
When going back home time i feel wanna to crying out and feel so HURT !
Just honey with i know what going on..
And we are never forget how much get hurt from the fucker !
Rubbish Fucker Man !!
And i keep moody half of the day...
All because of the Rubbish Fucker Man..!!
And i hate them so much...
Why so many good person will died,but wont see them will died one?
So Unfair !!!



And honey worry me untill could not sleep last night =(
I know i always let you worry about me...
So sorry honey...let you worry me again ='(
i know honey so sayang me...
Because he wont angry me,or Talk to me loudly,He would not do that to me =)
And i like to keep ask him the same question to him : If one day,i really give up you already,what would you do ?
Honey just keep to say the only one answer to me : I won't give up you,and if you give up my hand,i will hold back your hand..will not let you go anywhere..Because you are my lou po zaii..You are my wife..So i won't let you go !
So sweet,right? =) I feel sweet too
Because he is the first one always call i marry him one guy.. xD
Today he call i marry him again..
So i answer him : I still need to thinking ....hohoho xDD
I know he are a perfect guy,and he are so sayang me too...
I'm really no point still need to thinking ..
Same like mummy say one : If you really wan to choose a boy be your husband,you sure need to thinking one =) hehex*
But i know my answer will is * I willing* , because he really will be my last choose :))
And i know i can't leave him and he also can't leave me too

Maybe talk about the thing will be too fast...
But he really have thinking how to plan when we really wan to wedding time need to do what what what..bla bla bla..~
He really have thinking already xDD *so cute,right?*)
That why he let i love him so much =)
Because he really try he best to do and give all best to me,and show how much he love me



So i will try my best to Love you more and more..i promise you
=)




And today also is honey sad day too...
Because his grandmother passed away today
I don't know need how to help him and how to consolation him too
haiz..i feel i'm so useless ='(
Anything i also can't hep him..i just know call him to tam back me,when i feel unhappy time
So now i trying to accompany him sms..
That why so late leh i still can update my blog ..hehex ")



okay,i need to off my computer and lying on my bed now =)
Because i really full of tired already
Nightz___Everyone ")

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

希望你一切安好。。幸福快乐。。也希望他真的很爱很爱你。。。宝贝,要幸福哦。。还有。。。。记得有空介绍来认识下~呵呵

Bella 提到...

匿名 : 請問你是...?
還有謝謝你,我很好 =)
好的 =)