2011年4月28日

I Love YOU ❤

For You:Andson Chin Wai Hong


I like all the time with you
I like to feel you hold me; I like you the feeling of holding my hand
HE_ I will forget him; and then you take into my heart to live
I will let you live forever, because I believe you will be my last choice
I will not easily give up this love we have
Because on me and he relationship, I gave up too easily, so people will have the opportunity to succeed
Today, you and I will not give up so easily, because I really want to love you forever








You said I will be your future wife, is the only one
You said that I let you believe in love again
You said you would take my hand until the end of the day of your life
You said you would love me from now until the end of the day of your life





Andson Chin Wai Hong, I believe you
You will be my last man
I promise you I will try to love you all my love

沒有留言: