2011年6月4日

Starbucks____again *)

Happy day again (:
Feel FULL of Sweet with you__Andson Chin Wai Hong (:




Today suddenly have a idea and feel wanna going back to btw find honey 
Coz i already 1day did meet up him ; plus also miss him so much
so i faster go to prepared myself and then go find him
Before i'm to going find him time,i did tell him i will going to find him
Cause i wanna give to him a Big Surprised (:
But when he calling me and ask me *where are you* time's
I still lie him,i stay at home did going anywhere xD
But i *pua chui* jor
Cause when he say he after bath,then wanna going out to buy dinner
At the time,i keep him,and say don't so fast going out..
I say maybe yh will find him or maybe yh wan dinner with him
At the same time's yh already going camping,but i still don't know 
So i keep saying yh maybe will find him to having dinner together
At the same time honey already feel i lie him and he keep to ask me * where are me now?*
But i still persist say i really stay at home,did going out   
So finally,he belive me *hohoho XOXO




So i need to before he finish bath time reach he house
And give him a Big Surprised <3
But when Almost to his home, he said he had a good shower
He say he on the way going to find his mommy already
My goodness ~ I finally late too ):


So I had to tell the truth
Because his father fetch him to find his mommy already
And I also did told him before i will going to find him too
So his daddy said something let i'm feel have a bit sad
He daddy said * 你的女朋友真是没事找事来做 *
At that time my heart feel so down 
Just have a idea and said with myself : there is no next time; I will not do like this
But maybe uncle just joking only lah xD hehe*

p / s: Honey sorry, I'm not is blame your daddy mean






But after i happy back , cause he bring i go buy Starbucks again xDD
Thank You,Honey (:







Photo Time (: Enjoy 

Starbucks____Honey with me (:

























THE END___Night *)

沒有留言: